Seabourn welcomes you to all-inclusive, luxury cruising refined to its purest form. Where hand-selected itineraries take you to places beyond the reach of larger ships.
Every voyage is a journey through the extraordinary worlds of Seabourn.
• Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
• One of the highest space per guest ratios in the industry
• The youngest and most modern fleet in the industry
• Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
• We have nearly one staff member to each guest
• Our staff remembers guests’ names
• Seabourn Moments – designed to surprise & delight guests
• Each suite includes a Personal Suite Stewardess who ensures everything is perfect, from arranging a private in-suite cocktail party to our Pure PamperingSM bath
• Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
• We visit hidden harbors and marquee ports
• Our intimate size allows us to sail where larger ships cannot go
• The youngest and most modern fleet in the industry
All Ocean-Front Suites
• All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
• All suites include a walk-in closet
• Beautifully designed five-fixture marble bathrooms with double vanities
• All suites have elegant living areas with sofa and dining table
• 100% veranda on Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation; 90% veranda on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest
• Shower and luxury products feature an exclusive signature scent, created for Seabourn by Molton Brown, London
• Premium and Penthouse suites offer larger accommodations and additional personal touches
• Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
• No one ever has to pick up the tab
• Partnered with Master mixologist Brian Van Flandern to create exclusive fine craft cocktails
Complimentary Welcome Champagne
• Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
• Personalized bar set up creating a home away from home
• Guests can entertain from a fully stocked bar
• Tipping is neither required, nor expected
• Our teams are driven to exceed expectation
• Service is always with a smile
• Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation designed by Adam Tihany, a notable hospitality designer
• Curated art selected specifically for each ship
• Guests relax in our ultra-luxury resort at sea “residential” décor, creating a home away from home feeling
• World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
• The Grill by Thomas Keller, our signature restaurant, is exclusive to Seabourn
• Chef Thomas Keller culinary offerings at The Colonnade and poolside at The Patio
• Shopping with the Chef for fresh ingredients at local markets
• Proud member of Chaîne des Rôtisseurstm
• We partner with Regiis Ova – guests enjoy Caviar in the Surf® or Caviar on Ice
• A choice of dining venues to suit every taste
• We use the freshest ingredients and seasonal local specialties
• Guests select their table each and every night; no reserved tables
• All venues are open seating with no reservations required, with the exception of The Grill by Thomas Keller and Thomas Keller inspired family-style served dinners in The Colonnade
• Dine with one, two or more guests, friends or family members
• Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
• We invite luminaries of particular interest and accomplishment to join our guests on board
• They participate in the daily social scene onboard, sharing meals, adventures ashore, and casual chats throughout the voyage.
• Ventures by Seabourn®, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
• During select cruises, the insider knowledge and relationships of our Expedition Team members help us gain access to memorable sites and experiences
• On select voyages guests can get up close and personal enjoying kayaking, Zodiacs and hiking for scenic exploration*
• On board, the Expedition Team provides valuable insights in formal presentations and in casual conversations over meals or at leisure
• Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage
• Guests and Seabourn give a small donation to UNESCO’s World Heritage Fund with every optional tour booked and operated
• We offer two types of UNESCO tours; World Heritage Tours visiting World Heritage sites and Discovery Tours where guests are offered exclusive, enhanced World Heritage shore excursions*
• For select locations, mid-cruise overland tours and pre-and-post-cruise Seabourn Journeys are available, providing access to iconic sites that can’t be accessed during a port call*
• Features an exclusive mindful living program*
• Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil enrichment program is the first of its kind at sea*
• Features holistic medicine, meditation, and yoga – integrating physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being*
• Spa includes a thermal area with a sauna, ocean view Motion Studio and treatment rooms*
• Salon for men and women*
• Specially designated Mindful Living shore excursions available in select ports*
• An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
• Blending digital animation and live performance, guests discover the story behind the music†
• Show is narrated via video by Sir Tim Rice himself†
With their unmatched sense of style, elegance and grace, Seabourn luxury cruise ships beckon you to travel beyond the bounds of the imagination. On board Seabourn, every desire is met promptly and with a welcoming smile. Whether it’s a warm blanket and a cup of gourmet hot chocolate as you drift on a small ship cruise along the Norwegian Fjords or a relaxing neck massage poolside, you’ll feel that you’re a member of a very exclusive club when sailing on these luxury cruise ships.
Step aboard any one of our ships and you’ll enjoy a sophisticated and luxurious small ship cruise like no other. You will feel as though you’ve been invited to sail on a private yacht.
Each small ship cruise offers all ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed accommodations, an open-bar policy serving premium wine, champagne and spirits, and a world-class dining experience, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller.
REFER YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY AND EARN A $250USD SHIPBOARD CREDIT – FOR YOU BOTH!
On Seabourn a lot of our first-time guests were recommended by one of our Seabourn Club members. We’re proud that Club members think enough of us to refer Seabourn to their friends and family. To express our gratitude and provide a special welcome to any referred first-time guests, we created Seabourn Club Referral Rewards — a $250USD per-suite shipboard credit for both the referring Club members and their referred guests to enjoy.
Once your first-time friends or family have booked a future Seabourn voyage, simply register them for their Reward on our website. Then download and submit a Referral Rewards redemption form to receive your own Reward on the same or a later voyage. We sincerely thank you for referring your friends and family to Seabourn. Any friend of yours will be especially welcome on board — and be treated to the very best ultra-luxury hospitality at sea.
Now you have limitless possibilities as Seabourn Club Referral Rewards can be earned each time you refer a new guest AND what’s even more exciting is that you can combine up to two rewards on any one voyage, making $500USD on board spending money for YOU.